Ultraviolet Light Amount Distribution Measurment Film
One side of the base film has a UV light sensitive layer, with the opposite side having a white-colored layer. The light sensitive layer changes color according to the amount of UV light it receives so the amount of light distributed on the exposed surface is easily seen by observing a light senstive layer and white-colored layer are attached to the base. Since the color density of the white-colored layer corresponds to the amount of UV light received the light amount distribution on the light receiving surface can easily be investigated.
The color forming material in the microcapsules reacts to the UV light and changes color.
1. After cutting UVSCALE to the required shape (length), place it on the location that you want to measure.
2. Operate the equipment or device, and expose UVSCALE to UV light. *The side of UVSCALE with matt surface should be exposed.
3. The UVSCALE changes color in accordance with the amout of light.
4. After cutting UVSCALE to the required shape (length), place it on the location that you want to measure.
For low levels of light, UVSCALE can be used alone.
For medium to high levels light, use UVSCALE M or H. These are two sheet types, where a reducing light film is placed over UVSCALE.
The following are color characteristics generated by a high-pressure mercury lamp. However, please note that these color characteristics are values generated by using FUJIFILM light source and devices, so there may be difference in color density for a given amount of light due to difference and variations in individual lamps or envirnoment.
- An illuminometer requires measurements at a large number of points.
- It is not possible to check whether the UV light extends right to the edge of the conveyor belt.
- Cannot check for unevenness of UV exposure caused by multiple point light sources.
- It is not possible to check whether the areas below thecover glass decorative printing and touch panel metal lines are light
- Because the illuminometer will not fit into the space between panels, measurements cannot be made
- Illuminometer cannot measure UV exposure coverage of diagonal rays.
- The extent and strength of UV exposure is not known.
- Measurements cannot be performed on curved surfaces.
- Measurements cannot be taken of moving objects.
- It is difficult to measure the amount of light inside the drink cartons.
|UVSCALE L||UVSCALE M||UVSCALE H|
|Roll type||270 mm * 5 m|
|Sheet type||270 mm * 200 mm (5 sheets)|
|Light amount measurement range (mJ/cm2)||4 - 60||60- 700||700- 6,000|
|Thickness||0.1 mm||0.1 mm *2||0.1 mm *2|
|Classification||Mono sheet type||Two sheet type||Two sheet type|
*Please note that the specifications and performance stated in this catalog may change without prior notice as a result of improvements. The diagrams used are schematic, and differ from those for actual measurements.