Auto-Nis® - The Complete Nip Impression Solution
Tired of the Painstaking Manual Nip Impression Measurements?
Sensor Productís Automated Nip Impression System (Auto-Nis®) brings science to the nip impression measurement process. Auto-Nis® is an optical analysis system that is used in conjunction with Fujifilm Prescale® film as well as standard carbon papers.
Regular nip impressions ensure proper roller alignment and crowning, significantly reducing machine downtime and improving yield.
How It Works
- Optical analysis instrument reads and interprets nip width and nip pressure data.
- Data is immediately captured and assimiliated into easy to read graphs on your laptop.
- The scanning unit (DocketScan) connects directly into the USB port on your laptop.
Benefits For You
- Scans and interprets BOTH nip width and nip pressures
- Scans and interprets BOTH Fujifilm Prescale® and conventional carbon paper.
- Scientific exactitude in nip measurements.
- Fast, efficient and accurate results.
- Very small and portable only 16 ounces - fits in your brief case.
- Powerful reports.
"Auto-Nis® - itís a dynamic testing tool. There are more positives to taking a dynamic nip impression -vs- static. It allows you to take a snap shot of a situation/press very close to actual machine operating parameters." — Jeff Franko, Metso Paper USA
|Technology||Piezoresistive / Resistive|
|Interface||USB Powered and Compliant|
|Scan Frequency||1/25 inch (1.02 mm)|
|Scan Speed||Approximately 39 in/min (150 cm/min)|
|Dimensions||296 x 110 x 42mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||13.9 oz (335 g)|
|Max Nip Length||472 inches (12 m)|
|Min Width||2.7 inches (6.7 cm)|
|Max Width||8 inches (23 cm)|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and XP Compatible|