Careers with Sensor Products
We have immediate openings for Full-Time Technical Sales Assistant in Madison, NJ.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to work with one of our senior sales representatives. Our sales force forms a very cohesive group that is not only highly productive but has fun while doing it. Our sales engineers are daily in contact with scientists, technologists, and technicians that are involved in cutting edge R&D and production. The breadth of industries we serve will afford you exposure to every conceivable manufacturing process. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to, and grow, in a dynamic entrepreneurial organization. There exists substantial ability to increase both earnings and responsibility in this position. The ideal candidate for this position is articulate, proactive, and detail-oriented. He/she should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate must live within commuting distance of our headquarters in Madison, NJ.
Qualifications for the Technical Sales Assistant:
- Sales experience OR experience in a Technical / Engineering / Scientific field is a MUST
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Fast learner; flexible, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Works well in a team-oriented environment
The Responsibilities for the Technical Sales Assistant:
- Following-up with current and prospective customers (via phone, email, and in-person)
- Regular interaction with our CRM system
- Running queries and executing campaigns based on results of those queries
- Filing appropriate paperwork with customers purchasing departments
- Creating and updating spreadsheets
- General administrative duties
- Filling out supplier forms
- Running Reports
- Sending out quotes
- Qualifying leads
- Internet research
- No cold call
A little About Us
Started in 1990, Sensor Products (www.sensorprod.com) has grown to be an international firm with sales in over 35 countries. Our products are used in a broad range of industries from aerospace to pharmaceutical packaging. Our firm is located just 21 minutes from Newark airport and 35 minutes from NYC with convenient train service across the street.
You will benefit from our unique combination of industry leading products, innovation, great people and a high performance achievement oriented culture where you will find great opportunity to progress professionally and personally.
The position offers a salary, health insurance benefits, vacation time and participation in our retirement plan.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org