GEL 104 Programmable Preselect Counter
The counter works as coincidence counter. i.e. the output signals ( Out 1, Out 2) are activated when the preselected value is reached. Depending on system parameter programming, a monostable and also a bistable signal is available (20 ms, 50 ms, 100 ms, 500 ms, 1s). Resetting to zero or to the set value is achieved manually via the keyboard, electrically via the reset input or by programmed auto-reset.
Important: In the event of a bistable Out 2-signal, resetting can be achieved only via the keyboard.
- many different control and counting functions programmable
- multiplier for actual-value adaptation programmable
- safe against mains failures
- input frequency up to 40 kHz
- two preselects and one set value
|CD voltage||U B= 12 ... 24 V DC -5%/+10 %|
|AC voltage||115/230 V AC~/50 ... 60 Hz - 10%/+6%|
|Width x Height x Depth||96 mm x 48 mm x 108 mm|
|Digits||6 of -99.999 to 999.999|
|Display height||14 mm|
|max. count frequency||40 kz|